A no deposit bonus is actually that bonus which the casinos offer to the gamblers to open their online account at the online casino. The casinos put some money in the online account of the gamblers so that they play the casino games with real money and that too without risking their own money. The gamblers should make sure that they do not require to deposit any of their own money to avail this bonus offer. Further, this no deposit bonus is not offered by all the online casinos. Rather the gamblers need to research well about the casinos if they are looking to join a casino which offers no deposit bonuses. There are basically two types of no deposit bonuses which are as follows:
- Cashable bonus – The cashable bonus enables the gambler to get their awarded bonus money in advance and shouldn’t be given to the gambler with its winning money at the point of the withdrawal.
- Non cashable bonus – The non cashable bonus is not redeemable and this bonus gets adjusted in the gamblers account during the processing of his winning.
Again, the gamblers should note that both these types of bonuses are offered by the discretion of the casinos. Some casinos offer one type while the other casinos might offer the second type. There is hardly any casino seen which offers both types of no deposit bonuses. An alternative to the no deposit casino is that the gamblers are offered a number of free spins on a particular slot machine in some of the casinos. This is also not a bad offer by the casinos, but certainly the cashable casinos and non cashable casinos are slightly more preferred by both the gamblers and the online casinos.
The latest advent of the technology at one place has given us so many benefits, but at the same time has raised many security concerns. It becomes an even bigger problem when the people have to enter their personal and credit card details in various websites online. People have a lot of issues doing so because of various fraudulent activities on the internet. It is also an issue when people are looking to join the online casinos as the gamblers need to enter their personal details and their credit card details as well. The credit card information is needed as the gamblers deal with real money at the online casinos. Therefore, it is critically important to check the credibility, authenticity, security features and the repute of the online casino before signing up with any of them. It is highly recommended to all online gamblers to not take any chances and research well about the reputation of the online casino before signing up and playing on it.
Finding Secure online casino websites:
Good bonus system doesn’t ensure the repute and the excellent security features of the website and neither the slow processing of your winnings tells that the online casino is not that good. There are many people signed up with online casinos who say that the processing of their winnings might be slow at the website where they are playing casino games online but they haven’t come across any kind of fraud encountered with them. They feel a lot happier and playing at such websites and rate them as very secure online casinos. The online casino software should be checked which you download to play and interact with the online casino. You can check the security features of the software and the license of the online casino at their website which will give you an idea about the repute, authenticity and security features of the online casino.
The online casinos security check list:
Following are some of the security features which reputable online casino offers and they should also be checked by the gamblers when they are joining a particular online casino:
- P128-bit SSL (Secure Security Layer) Digital Encryption – All reputable online casinos have the P128-bit SSL (Secure Security Layer) Digital Encryption which ensures the safe electronic transaction over the web. SSL technology is adapted by the world’s leading banks, shops and websites. This SSL security software keeps your online transactions as secure as they are offline. In order to check whether the SSL software is a feature of the online casino website, just click on to the security option of the casino’s website. This would let you know whether the online casino has the SSL security feature or not. Most of the website having the SSL feature normally advertises it on their front page.
- World class banking options – The security of the online casinos can also be measured by choosing those online casinos which have a lot of reputable and established banking vendors. The gamblers should always select only those online casinos which have the most or all of the following features:
- Visa and MasterCard Credit cards.
- Debit cards including Solo, Maestro, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard etc.
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Anti fraud systems and verified transactions – The players should ensure that the online casinos should have the state of the art anti fraud technology and verified transaction system. First thing to check here is that to make sure that your online casino uses a registered and reputable financial transaction company. The reputable online casinos which are powered by Micro gaming software, Crypto logic and also the Playtech software enables the users to enjoy their online casino games backed with a very high level of security level.
- Confidentiality of your personal and transaction information – The players joining the online casinos should ensure that the online casinos do not pass on their personal information to any third parties. The players can check that in the online casino’s policy statement or the terms and conditions as how they would protect their personal information.